2008年9月4日木曜日

September-

OKAY... I have indeed been pretty lazy with this blogging thing... no excuses

So the last month has been quite uneventful... lots of work and studying. Pretty stressful =(


nah... that was a lie. the past month has been pretty amazing in terms what I have seen and what I have do- I went on a 2 week clubbing streak, climbed Mount Fuji and watched some amazing fireworks. Not to mention watching the Olympics and cheering for China... too bad most of China's best events are quiet boring. Weightlifting, shooting, gymnastics... yea... not saying they aren't hard but that is nothing like watching the 100 dash or the 4X100 swimming relays.
The opening ceremony was great and also the closing one was too. ( Though I have to admit that they were pretty long... I feel asleep a couple of times waiting for the athletes to file into the stadium)

Lets skip mount Fuji till next time, and talk about Austin's stay before he left for Kyoto- We agreed that Austin and I should never go drinking alone because we will just end up getting pissed off at each other and fight. Left him wondering on the streets of Tokyo till the crack of dawn because I was just had to leave to get rest before work. I haven't had such a tight schedule since like middle school...

9:00 wake up
9:30-6:30 work
7-10ish drinking
11-3 or 4 Am Random Club

Live is tough over here, and pricey too.... A beer is about the same price of a meal around here. Granted that there isn't Natty Light, but only fresh tapped beer. Tonight's the first night in awhile that I came back before 10... maybe because i need to clean my room since my folks are gonna come inspected my life... Gotta hide away the bottles and vacuum...

Anyways, school doesn't start for another month and I'll being working till the day before. A salary boy's life is quite nice over here, if only they would pay me a bit more. Drinking costs a lot.. so does food-

It's gonna weird going back to Swarthmore... I got the first weekend events email- I felt really surreal reading it, since my life here in tokyo is so much different than what it would be if I went back to Swarthmore.

Btw, got a Korean book today... in Japanese... feel like I should be doing something more productive than sightseeing in the city =P

I will try to be more diligent this month on....

0 件のコメント: